• News from the Cafeteria:

    Read More
  • Attention CVHS Parents & Students:

    Click here to read a letter from CVHS Assistant Principal. Read More

Meningitis Shot

Students going to college may have to have a meningitis shot. This shot can be very expensive. You can go to the Tuscarawas County Health Dept. and get the shot inexpensively if you are under the age of 19.

Financial Aid

AADE Need Money For College? Check out

Register with the Selective Service

Fact is, there is only one choice. When you turn 18, all men have to register with Selective Service. It's quick. It's easy. And it's the law. Visit your local Post Office or Selective Service